Production does not begin until the following criteria is satisfied:
- All signed documents must be emailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org and your
- Signed estimate. This document requires there to be no handwritten or non-Kinon personnel notes added to the description. For modifications to be valid, estimate must have all proper references for the order correctly typed. If client needs something changed, the estimate must be updated by Kinon representative to reflect that change. The updated estimate then must be signed, dated and emailed back to sales rep by client. There cannot be any exceptions.
- Signed order confirmation document.
- Signed Specification sheet. This document requires there to be no handwritten or non-Kinon personnel notes added to description.
- Send 50% Deposit Payment by check or Wire transfer. Orders do not begin until Deposit is received. Remaining 50% Balance to be paid prior to shipment Any fast track orders must be paid in full upon order confirmation.
- Material confirmations of custom Kinon outside of our Collections require a confirmed image in the form of a specification sheet and by in person factory review of the first panel of the order, after which client must sign and date the specification sheet created for that material to initiate full production of order.
- Required signed and dated sample mailed to us, prior to production.
- Custom materials not accepted by client are still the financial responsability of the client. If an alternate Kinon material is desired, it will be treated as a new order.
- Storage fees not included. Any item stored over 30 calender days will incur a charge of $25 per day.
- Payment by credit card wil have a 3% processing fee.