Kinon® Ultra Cast™ is flexible; however, to increase flexibility to a desired form we recommend using a heat lamp.
- Be careful not to create high temperature conditions by leaving the heat for more than 20 minutes (never leave material unattended).
- Heat source should be no closer than 3 feet from Kinon® surface.
- Temperatures should not exceed 180° F.
- Monitor temperatures with infrared temperature gauge.
- Your Kinon® will become flexible at over 100° F and should be placed on desired shaped object during heating then allowed to cool at the desired shape to obtain memory.
- After Kinon® has cooled to room temperature, glue with contact adhesive as recommended.