PUR Lamination Services
Get your projects done faster, spend your time doing what you know best! Let us laminate your sheets all you have to do is cut, fabricate, edge-band and install.
We laminate to MDF substrates 3/4″ thickness 5ft x 12ft.
- Fire Rated MDF
- Water Resistant
- Standard Grade
Side “A” we surface with the Kinon you specify.
Side “B” we offer the following HPL Laminates:
Standard Grade Formica HPL Laminate:
- Pumice 858-58
- Mission White 933-58
- Folkstone 927-58
Premium Grade Formica HPL Laminate:
• Immediate pinch rolling at the time of lamination which creates stronger, more consistent bonds higher Green Strength.
• Provides a moisture barrier superior to industry standards
• Long-lasting bond strength
Our whole process facilitates a consistent adhesion significantly reducing reading the glue surface. See only the textures of the kinon sheets and laminates as they are intended.
Laminate styles and the technology used to make them continues to evolve. For the last 20 years Kinon has lead the way with innovation in designs, technology and manufacturing. As the popularity and use of these do-it-all materials continues to grow, Kinon is your partner in the specification and production of the environments only you can imagine.
Benefits of PUR Lamination
• Virtually seamless no tacky edge.
• Excellent balancing when adhering materials to front and back of core
• Superior bond strength compared to contact adhesive and cold press adhesives
• Superior water-resistant bond compared to contact cement and cold press glues
• Excellent machinability
• Laminations slightly over 5 ft by 12 ft allowing for indusry material tolerances (59.5″ x 145″ / 1549.9mm x 3683mm)
• Manufactured to order in our Florida facility. We ship domestic and Internationally