574368, Festool MFK 700 Modular Trim Router
Designed for all shop-based and jobsite trim routing needs, the MFK 700 exemplies precision and flexibility.
This Festool router’s systematic design combined with the multiple base options provides a swift transformation from vertical to horizontal routing. These smooth and consistent changes demonstrate how versatile this trim router really is, resulting in a better work performance. The MFK 700 wide bases and easy-to-grip handles provide excellent controllability, reducing errors and rework. Micro-adjustability, repeatable depth stops, and a ratcheting collet are beneficial features that can reduce downtime needed for setup and adjustment. Packed with features, this trim router saves you money by allowing you to use bearing-less bits when used with the attachable base feeler bearing. The workshop or jobsite functions more efficiently with the use of dust extraction, resullting in the increase of visibility and saving valuable cleanup time. Backed by a three-year warranty, Festool guarantees a high-quality power tool and years of reliable service.
- Powerful 720 watt (6.0 amp) motor can easily tackle most trimming, profiling and routing applications with variable speed and detachable cord.
- Vertical and horizontal extra-wide bases provides ample support area for maximum control especially near edges or on narrow stock.
- Micro-adjustable depth control to 1/256 inch (1/10 mm) with dual locking columns for precise routing control.
- Threaded insert to accept template guides and phenolic resin baseplate to easily glide on a surface without marring the material to be routed.
- Power consumption – 720 watts/ 6.0 amps
- Drive shaft speed 10,000 – 26,000 RPM
- Maximum bit diameter 1″ (26mm)
- Column stroke – 9/16″ (14mm)
- Weight – 4.2 lbs (1.9kg)
- MFK 700 EQ Router
- Collets – 1/4 in & 8mm
- Dust extraction hood
- Standard threaded base for U.S. guide bushing
- Vertical base
- 1.5° horizontal base and feeler bearing set
- Plug-it power cord
- Systainer 2 T-Loc